Disclosure: As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission at no additional cost to you.
The days of skiing are fun but the lack of music can be a real buzzkill. If you’re looking to find the best earbuds for skiing, then look no further. We did all of the research so that your time on a mountain comes with more than just snow and trees.
Please note that listening to music while skiing can be a safety risk. But, if you are going to do so anyway, then I would recommend these options for your enjoyment on the slopes!
Bose SoundSport In-Ear Headphones
HeadSound V5 True Wireless Earbuds
Avantree E171 Sports Earbuds
Best Earbuds/Headphones for Skiing Reviews
#1. Bose SoundSport In-Ear Headphones
Forget the old-fashioned earbuds that can get lost or damaged from being exposed to snow, and sweat! These are designed specifically for Apple devices. You have three different sizes to choose from so you’ll be sure they fit your ears perfectly. Even if you’re just a beginner who skis all day on the slopes this will still stay in place because of its durable design. Plus these could last season after season without breaking down quickly as some other high-end models do!
- Earbuds are available in three sizes so it is easy to find the right fit.
- They have been designed to resist weather and sweat so they don’t break after a long ski day.
- An inline microphone allows you to easily switch between music and calls.
- Protective carrying case to protect it from damage
- TriPort Technology provides clear audio
- You will hear a lot of ambient noise
- Low quality wires
- Bass isn’t as deep as it seems
#2. HeadSound V5 True Wireless Earbuds
The new wireless earbuds for skiers are not only incredibly easy to set up and use, but they also offer a great way to forget about tangled wires. With clear tones that will be perfect on the slopes and ambient noise cancellation so you can focus fully on your run with no distractions, these headphones make it easier than ever before to go wire-free without missing out!
More to Read: Best Hydration Pack for Skiing
- Earbuds has a remarkable range that allows you to hear the music clearly.
- Enjoy 25 hours of playtime and a rapid charge option.
- The portable charging case can be used up to five times to charge the earbuds, making them easy to use when you are out in the wild for long periods of time.
- Bluetooth earbuds are sweat-proof and won’t fall out of your ear.
- Connects with a tablet or phone up to 40 feet distance
- Even though they are secured, fit can feel uncomfortable.
- It is possible for a random disconnect to occur.
#3. Avantree E171 Sports Earbuds
The Avantree E171 earbuds are made with skiers in mind. They have a flexible cord that won’t snap under pressure, and they hook over the ears to rest comfortably against your head without being forced into place like other brands of earphones. The sound is great too!
The sleek design makes these headphones perfect for any occasion where you need reliable music: skiing, snowboarding or even just working out at home on the treadmill while playing games on your phone!
- Comfortable earbuds are ensured by ergonomic design.
- The mic is built-in and allows for clear calls with minimal ambient noise
- The 3.5mm gold-plated jack offers wide compatibility
- Multi-function control lets skiers adjust music, reject or accept calls, use voice assistant or call the recent number.
- 24 months Support & warranty.
- The ear bands can slip easily because they are too large.
- If handled rough, they can crack easily
- The volume control may fail, and the volume can suddenly change.
Buying Guide for the Best Skiing Earbuds/Headphones
Wired Versus Wireless
Skiers who use wired earbuds should be mindful of their surroundings and the possible dangers that can occur. The wires could get tangled up in something, or you might not know where to store your phone so it doesn’t fall out onto the snow and get lost or damaged if left unattended for a moment too long.
Wireless earbuds allow one to feel free and listen on the go, whether skiing or running. Lose your wire? No worries! Wireless technology ensures that you can still enjoy music while taking exercise without having to worry about a tangled mess of wires behind you.
More to Read: Best Neck Gaiters & Warmers for Skiing
A great pair of earbuds that can be used outside is going to have a high-quality design and will provide the best sound no matter how windy it gets. The deepest bass notes are crucial, but crisp highs should not go neglected either!
Earbuds are great for listening to music at home, but they may not work as well in the snow. The earbud needs to be able to withstand falls and being shaken around without breaking. If you’re a skier or sports participant who enjoys their tunes on the slope, this is an important factor that should help guide your decision when purchasing new headphones!
Skiers who opt for wireless earbuds need to be mindful of how long it takes before they will have their battery die. If you are going out on a day-long ski trip and there is no way that you can recharge your earbuds, make sure that you have headphones that support multi-hours long playtime.